Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/09/22 11:06:21 UTC

[NOTICE] I had Infra reset the password for the lira user "apachetraining"

Hi all,

I just wanted to inform you that I had infra reset the password for the “apachetraining” technical jira user.
As no one here was able to provide any information on it, I now updated the subscriptions to no longer send out emails if there are no issues.

If any other changes are requested, please just ping me.

Chris

Re: [NOTICE] I had Infra reset the password for the lira user "apachetraining"

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Would be cool if we had some "1password" password safe, which we could share.

Chris

Am 22.09.20, 14:22 schrieb "Dmitriy Pavlov" <dp...@apache.org>:

    Thank you Chris for doing this.

    BTW, I know that it is possible to store some credentials in some SVN,
    which is available to PMC-only. Is it possible to store credentials in some
    similar way for incubator projects? In the git repository?

    Sincerely
    Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lars Francke <la...@gmail.com>.
I had the password as I created the user. I didn't see any request on the
ML but I'm sure I just missed it.
Either way: I'm fine with you taking these steps :) Thank you.

Cheers,
Lars