Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Catalin Grigoroscuta <c....@moodmedia.ro> on 2005/03/16 16:40:54 UTC

Help on building axis 1.1 from sources

Hello,

I'm having some trouble building axis 1.1 from source code.

Usually, any project has a binary release and a source release, and
usually from the source code release it's very easy to build the binary
release - the exactly same thing you download in binary release -
(normally, a simple "ant" is enough).
But I guess this is not the case with axis 1.1...

Could anyone point out a simple readme file, etc, on how to build axis?
I'm just trying to do a workaround for some memory leaks - I will post
about this after I dig some more - , and the build operation was the
last thing I expented to have trouble with.

Catalin