Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by shwetketu <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/24 12:55:09 UTC

Can a MDB listen at queue

Hi

I am new with Active MQ. I am trying to run the given sample code on
ActiveMQ site.

I am fine with SenderEJB code..I am able to put the message on queue.....

But i am not able to receive the message using MDB...

Can any one tell me how can i get the message using MDB ???

Shwetketu Rai

Re: Can a MDB listen at queue

Posted by delphz <de...@capgemini.com>.
I think that I have the same problem.

I have a client on a server A that sends JMS messages on a activemq broker
on a server B. The messages are send on the queue "queue.reporting". There
is a persistence database on my server B. When I look at the messages, I see
that the container is queue://queue.reporting.

On my server B, I have an application with a MBD that is connected to the
destination queue.reporting. But it seems that the event "onMessage" is
never triggered.

could you tell me how to resolve it ?

Thanks

Delphine

Re: Can a MDB listen at queue

Posted by shwetketu <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi James

Re: Can a MDB listen at queue

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 4/25/07, shwetketu <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks  ..I solved my problem

How?

--
James
-------

Re: Can a MDB listen at queue

Posted by shwetketu <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks  ..I solved my problem

Re: Can a MDB listen at queue

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Sun's tutorials on JMS and MDBs might help you get up to speed on JMS & MDBs.

A common cause of problems is you've sent to a different destination
you're consuming from, so you might want to monitor ActiveMQ to see
what messages are on what queues and what consumers are listening
to...

http://activemq.apache.org/how-can-i-monitor-activemq.html

On 4/24/07, shwetketu <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am new with Active MQ. I am trying to run the given sample code on
> ActiveMQ site.
>
> I am fine with SenderEJB code..I am able to put the message on queue.....
>
> But i am not able to receive the message using MDB...
>
> Can any one tell me how can i get the message using MDB ???
>

> Shwetketu Rai

James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/