Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/19 23:25:06 UTC

maven/build.xml

Grant, it looks to me like the job construction scripting in maven/build.xml
would look neater as an application of the maven-shade-plugin. Do you (or
anyone else) have an  opinion about this, before I try to cook up a patch?

Re: maven/build.xml

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
On Apr 19, 2010, at 5:25 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:

> Grant, it looks to me like the job construction scripting in maven/build.xml
> would look neater as an application of the maven-shade-plugin. Do you (or
> anyone else) have an  opinion about this, before I try to cook up a patch?

I have no clue about shade, but by all means, if it works better, go for it.