Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Trompertz <Mi...@feltengmbh.de> on 2007/05/23 13:04:00 UTC

[Trinidad] _validateAlert is not defined

Hello

After switching from trinidad-1.0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT to
trinidad-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT I got the message "_validateAlert is not
defined" after pressing the
With switching back to the incubator jars everything is ok. I am using
trinidad with facelets.

Any ideas?

Michael

Re: [Trinidad] _validateAlert is not defined

Posted by Luka Surija <lu...@iytim.hr>.
Just clear the browser cache.

--
Luka Ĺ urija
luka.surija@iytim.hr

I.Y. tim d.o.o.
www.iytim.hr
info@iytim.hr

Re: [Trinidad] _validateAlert is not defined

Posted by jimDolinski <jd...@dotcomm.org>.

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.
Michael,

I quickly ran your sample in both JSP and Facelets against the very latest
trunk and it works fine.  I'm not able to test the 1.2 branch right now, but
might be good to know which one you've built against.

D.

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com

AW: [Trinidad] _validateAlert is not defined

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.
Michael,

--