Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Celona, Paul - AES" <Pa...@itt.com> on 2004/05/03 22:44:50 UTC

Servlet generating applet

Has anyone generated an html page from a servlet that contains an
applet? I am having trouble with the browser finding the class specified
in the "code" param. I've had "codebase" set to a number of things with
no success. Is the codebase the root of the webapp? Or is it supposed to
set to WEB-INF/classes. The applet works fine when not downloaded from
Tomcat.

Paul