Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alexandre Jaquet <al...@freesurf.ch> on 2003/04/14 21:46:28 UTC

[OT] OXF 1.5.2 release

It's can be interesting to have a look :

We are pleased to announce the release of OXF 1.5.2, available for
download from:

     http://www.orbeon.com/oxf/

Here are the changes since version 1.5.1:

    * Improved Struts Integration
    * New Processors
    * Xalan Upgrade
    * SQL Processor Improvements
    * XForms Improvements

You can find the complete list of changes at the following location:

     http://www.orbeon.com/oxf/doc/home-changes

We would like to bring to your attention our new licensing model: OXF
is now free for non-commercial use and costs $495/CPU otherwise,
payable at deployment.

Orbeon is continually improving OXF based on your valuable comments
and suggestions. Please email your feedback to the OXF team at
oxf-support@orbeon.com.

Finally, we thank you again for your interest in our products.

Best regards,

- The OXF team

--
Alexandre Jaquet