Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/08 14:48:17 UTC

Camel integration/IMAP Source

Hi,

is it possible to use Apache Camel Components (for example
http://camel.apache.org/dropbox.html) as sinks and sources? If not
would it be helpful to have a CamelSink which redirects to Camel
Consumers and a CamelSource which uses a CamelProducer? If so i plan
to start such a development. I am especially interested in an IMAP
Source (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-2000) and either i
plan to develop a dedicated Source for that or use the above mentioned
"Camel Bridge" for that.

Thanks
Hendrik

(I am an Apache Committer on Johnzon (incubator) and Geronimo and
would like to get active on Flume)

--
Hendrik Saly (salyh, hendrikdev22)
@hendrikdev22

Re: Camel integration/IMAP Source

Posted by Johny Rufus <jr...@cloudera.com>.
We already have a Camel source developed as part of FLUME-2706, you can
take a look at that
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-2706, am not sure about the
Camel sink.

Thanks,