Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by best optic <be...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/13 20:35:47 UTC

translating into romanian the OpenOffice

Hi guys,

I'm interested in volunteering for translating into romanian the current
version. I posses over-medium knowledge of english language, im addaptable,
fast.....i'm your guy. :)
If you consider my offer, send a reply.

Andrei-Razvan Marinescu,
Craiova,Romania

Re: translating into romanian the OpenOffice

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 13/11/2013 best optic -  Andrei-Razvan Marinescu wrote:
> I'm interested in volunteering for translating into romanian the current
> version. I posses over-medium knowledge of english language, im addaptable,
> fast.....i'm your guy. :)
> If you consider my offer, send a reply.

Hello, sure we can use your help!

You can find the current status for Romanian at
https://translate.apache.org/ro/aoo40/

There are still 24.000 words to review/translate. It is a large effort,
but we have a few other volunteers doing some (low-activity) work on
Romanian at the moment and if you start more people may join.

For an overview and to learn how you can get an account, plaase read
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.