Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Websphere and ActiveMQ <de...@hotmail.com> on 2009/05/25 16:57:14 UTC

Anyone knows how to configure ActiveMQ?

I have configure ActiveMQ on Websphere successfully, and it works. Now I have
some issues.

My environment is that I have J2EE MDB and Pure Java Application to use
ActiveMQ(Queue).

everytime, when I use Java client to send message to ActiveMQ, J2EE MDB can
receive message right awary and process the message.

But when J2EE Application sends message to ActiveMQ, then I run Java client
to retrieve Message, most time I can not get the message immediately, have
to run java client many times, or I have to run J2EE application to send
message again.

I don't know why it happens, do I need to configure something on ActiveMQ?

Re: Anyone knows how to configure ActiveMQ?

Posted by Websphere and ActiveMQ <de...@hotmail.com>.
What I'm using is that Session Bean to post message to queue, and this
session bean is Container Manager Bean, so how can I commit it manually,
another is that this session bean sent message to IBM MQ, and my Java Client
always received message on time, however, after I replaced IBM MQ with
ActiveMQ. I also can post message to Queue and I can see it is there, but
sometimes my java client can receiver message, sometimes not, if I use linux
OS ActiveMQ, I never receive message from the queue even the message is in
Quque.

Posted by Andreas Gies <an...@soa-knowledge.net>.
Hi there,