Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2011/11/22 10:53:00 UTC

Patch for Hive Action available

After much more work than expected due to first lack of proper Apache
Hive artifacts (now resolved) conflicts between Pig & Hive
dependencies (explained in OOZIE-610) I've completed a patch for the
Hive action.

The patch includes tescases, documentation and examples.

The patch is attached to OOZIE-68 (as it requires OOZIE-610 which is
not committed yet I cannot post it to ReviewBoard).

I'd appreciate if both OOZIE-610 & OOZIE-68 can be reviewed ASAP so I
can start work for the Sqoop action, which has a dependency on the
Hive action.

Thanks.

Alejandro