Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lo...@Level3.com on 2001/01/11 22:03:41 UTC

Sorry that was ErrorTag.java

The date stamp on the file is 01/02/01 and is from the Windows source.
I also got the build from <jakarta-struts-src-20010111.zip>

It looks like from the previous binary build that this file no longer
exists.
Was this documented somewhere?

Also, the binary from <jakarta-struts-20010111.zip>  looks pretty small 267k
!

Lou Farho
Sr. Engineer
Level (3) Communications, Inc.
720-888-7751

Re: Sorry that was ErrorTag.java

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Lou.Farho@Level3.com wrote:

> The date stamp on the file is 01/02/01 and is from the Windows source.
> I also got the build from <jakarta-struts-src-20010111.zip>
>
> It looks like from the previous binary build that this file no longer
> exists.
> Was this documented somewhere?
>
> Also, the binary from <jakarta-struts-20010111.zip>  looks pretty small 267k
> !

Last night's binary build was broken due to syntax errors in some of the new
documentation files.  Should be fixed tonight.

Also, there is no file ErrorTag anywhere in Struts.  There is an ErrorsTag file,
in two (now, used to be three) places:  org.apache.struts.taglib and
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.  The third place it used to be was in
org.apache.struts.taglib.form -- this entire package has been removed, because
all of the corresponding classes were placed in org.apache.struts.taglib.html
instead.

Which version of the file were you concerned with?

> Lou Farho
> Sr. Engineer
> Level (3) Communications, Inc.
> 720-888-7751