Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Filippo Diotalevi <fi...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/23 11:52:22 UTC

OSGi@Apache: Devoxx BOF proposal?

Hi,
  as I was mentioning to some Felix' guys in Zurich, the call for
paper for Devoxx is open at:
http://presentations.devoxx.com/com.javoxx.cfp.CFPMain/CFPMain.html
(firefox only, I guess)

Devoxx will be held in Antwerp, NL, on Nov 16-20th.

I'm not completely sure it is possible to submit for a regular speaker
slot. The web application allows to do that, but the Devoxx newsletter
says it "allows you to submit Tools in Action, BOFs and Quickie
proposals"

Anyway, since I'm planning to go, I'd like to understand if you are
interested in organizing an OSGi@Apache BOF. The goal would be to give
an overview of what's happening in and around Felix (including Karaf,
Ace and new tools like the Sigil Eclipse plugin if it's ready) and of
course discuss about osgi development.

WDYT?

I can take care about submitting the BOF and preparing a brief
presentation, but of course the more we are, the better it is.

--
Filippo Diotalevi

Re: OSGi@Apache: Devoxx BOF proposal?

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Sounds like a good idea, but it obviously depends on who might be
attending. I know I can't.

-> richard

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 06/24/2009 06:55 PM, Marcel Offermans wrote:

> On Jun 23, 2009, at 11:52 , Filippo Diotalevi wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>  as I was mentioning to some Felix' guys in Zurich, the call for
>> paper for Devoxx is open at:
>> http://presentations.devoxx.com/com.javoxx.cfp.CFPMain/CFPMain.html
>> (firefox only, I guess)
>>
>> Devoxx will be held in Antwerp, NL, on Nov 16-20th.
>
> Antwerp is in Belgium. :)

Netherlands, Belgium...it's all the same isn't it? ;-)

-> richard

Posted by Filippo Diotalevi <fi...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 12:55 AM, Marcel
Offermans<ma...@luminis.nl> wrote:

> On Jun 23, 2009, at 11:52 , Filippo Diotalevi wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>  as I was mentioning to some Felix' guys in Zurich, the call for
>> paper for Devoxx is open at:
>> http://presentations.devoxx.com/com.javoxx.cfp.CFPMain/CFPMain.html
>> (firefox only, I guess)
>>
>> Devoxx will be held in Antwerp, NL, on Nov 16-20th.
>
> Antwerp is in Belgium. :)

=:-O

Great you're in!

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.