Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Aaron Jarvis <aj...@3gsllc.com> on 2004/03/26 15:17:02 UTC

status on request to add vendor

About two weeks ago I submitted a patch to update the vendor list found on the jarkarta website to include our company information.  Could someone provide me with a status for this request?  If there is anything else that I need to do please let me know.

Sincerely,
Aaron Jarvis
3GS LLC

RE: status on request to add vendor

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> If there is anything else that I need to do please let me know.

Ever tossed a ball into a crowd, and watched it fall because everyone
expects someone else to deal with it?

If nothing happens sooner, ping again in a week or so.  I've got to add my
own company's information, and I can add yours when I do ours.

	--- Noel