Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Gene Margolin <gm...@futuresource.com> on 2000/08/24 16:06:35 UTC

CVS call

I try to use cvs task in my build xml-file. (Windows NT).
And I have several problems:
1. Command "checkout" is hardcoded in the CVS.java. Is there some new release
of Ant which uses all cvs commands?
2. Ant launches "cvs -d <root> checkout <module>" os command, but cvs copies
only a part of files from the cvs repository on my disk and then does nothing.
At the same time both cvs and ant continue working and never stop. Could
anybody give me an advice?
Gene Margolin.

Re: CVS call

Posted by Gene Margolin <gm...@futuresource.com>.
Thanks.
And is there some solution for cvs.checkout? It's the most important function for
us.

Re: CVS call

Posted by Jeremy Mawson <je...@qsipayments.com>.