Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Phu-Thien Tran <ph...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/20 02:50:49 UTC

Can NiFi be deployed as a .war file?

We have a requirement to run NiFi in an approved app server. Is it
possible to do that? If not, is there a plan to support that? Thanks.

Phu-Thien Tran

Re: Can NiFi be deployed as a .war file?

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I failed to paste correctly, here is what I intended to link to:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nifi-dev/201605.mbox/%3C3B44DF8F-B111-4EAC-8D5F-6BEE8557584F%40gmail.com%3E

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.