Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/01 19:32:09 UTC

Re: Returned value from ClientResponseImpl.getStatusType ...

I changed the code to return a Response.Status enum whenever possible
based on the response status code.  I think this will satisfy this
suggestion.  Note that there is a potential possible bug here if for
some reason the message isn't the standard Not Found with 404, OK with
200, etc.  and they call
ClientResponseImpl.getStatusType().getReasonPhrase().

BTW, the reason why I changed it to return the enum whenever possible
is that I don't think equals() is guaranteed to work across a
Response.Status enum and any other StatusType object now or in the
future.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Sounds good.  Thanks.

--jason