Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Bernd Eckenfels <ec...@zusammenkunft.net> on 2013/11/23 01:57:07 UTC

[SCXML] wiki updated, links on site broken

Am 23.11.2013, 00:24 Uhr, schrieb Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>:
> I've just corrected all the broken links in the the FAQ [1] wiki page.

I noticed, got a conflict warning :)

The Wiki is adjusted, but the project sitze has quite some broken links.
It expects versioned sites (for javadoc) and also the guide uses some
wrong source repository links:

http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-scxml/guide/scxml-documents.html
points to missing:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/scxml/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/scxml/hello-world.xml

etc.

BTW: there is a snapshot apidoc available but not linked:
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-scxml/apidocs/index.html

Bernd

Re: [SCXML] wiki updated, links on site broken

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Bernd,

Thanks a lot for finding the problems in the site!
And, I hope you didn't lose too much time on the wiki page. :-)
I created a task to correct broken links and others in the site:
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-176

I will try to fix it from time to time with the issue. Please feel free to give a hand with the issue as well. :-)

By the way, I haven't tried to publish site in the way described in [1] yet. If I meet a problem with it, I will ask.

Cheers,

Woonsan

[1] http://commons.apache.org/site-publish.html