Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Daniel Collins <dp...@google.com> on 2021/09/16 17:13:20 UTC

Cherrypick requested for 2.33.0 release

Hello all,

I'd like to request that PR #15418 and #15515 be merged into the 2.33.0
release branch. These two PRs are isolated to a single area of the repo and
should not affect any other modules or validation. The first contains
multiple fixes backported from the Pub/Sub Lite repo, and the second is a
one line test only fix. The first PR missed the release cut by a few days,
and I would greatly appreciate merging this so I do not have to wait
another 1-2 months to remove the external clone and unify our documentation
on which I/O artifact should be used.

-Daniel

Re: Cherrypick requested for 2.33.0 release

Posted by Daniel Collins <dp...@google.com>.
Thanks Udi. https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/15608 is the cherrypick of
the main CL, I can't figure out how to cherrypick two at once, but the
second is just a test flake fix. I'll cherrypick the second once
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/15608 is merged.

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.

Posted by Daniel Collins <dp...@google.com>.
Hello,