Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Michael Gustav Simon <mg...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/09 11:48:20 UTC

eclipse and jetspeed-2.0-src

hello j2 developers,
following maven run without any problem.

maven initMavenPlugin allClean allBuild j2:quickStart

but in eclipse the following jars are missing.
- commons-digister-1.6.jar
- commons-validator-1.1.4.jar
- jmxri-1.2.1.jar
- portals-bridges-perl-1.0.jar
- portals-bridges-php-1.0.jar
- portals-bridges-struts-1.2.7-1.0.jar
- struts-1.2.7.jar
- struts-el-1.2.7.jar

i add my local maven repository to the eclipse buildpath (varialbe
MAVEN_REPO)!

what is wrong?

mgsimon

Re: eclipse and jetspeed-2.0-src

Posted by Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com>.
propabely the .classpath is not uptodate. try add/remove the jars
manually in eclipse.

joachim

--

. frankfurt am main, -2°c, die gefühlte temperatur
  liegt bei -6°c. zur zeit durchbrochene bewölkung in

< joachim müller
  joachim@wemove.com
  t +49 69 759003 11

  wemove digital solutions GmbH