Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bauert Daniel <Da...@timeware.ch> on 2001/06/13 08:40:24 UTC

get keys from MessageResources

hi all,

I'm a neu STRUTS 1.03b user. I would like to get all keys from the
MessageResources object. I used the struts version 0.53 and got the keys as
follows

MessageResources resources = null;
    try {
      resources = MessageResources.getMessageResources("MyResources");
    } catch (MissingResourceException e) {

    }
    ResourceBundle bundle = resources.getBundle(locale);
    Hashtable hashtable = new Hashtable();

    Enumeration bundleKeys = bundle.getKeys();
    while (bundleKeys.hasMoreElements()) {
      String key = (String)bundleKeys.nextElement();
      String value  = bundle.getString(key);
      hashtable.put(key, value);
    }

How can I do this with STRUTS 1.0-b3.