Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Prasad Priyadarshana Fernando <bp...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/14 20:09:53 UTC

How to write RDF model to a Semantic Database

Hi,

Can any body explain me the following cases.
[1] Is there any free semantic database which can store RDF models
[2] If so, how can jena write the RDF model to that database and retried
them.

Thanks

*Prasad Priyadarshana Fernando <http://www.linkedin.com/in/prasadfernando>*
Mobile: +1 330 283 5827

Re: How to write RDF model to a Semantic Database

Posted by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@graphity.org>.
Have you tried looking at the official documentation?

Here is an example with transactions:
http://jena.apache.org/documentation/tdb/tdb_transactions.html#write-transactions

Posted by Prasad Priyadarshana Fernando <bp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Prasad Priyadarshana Fernando <bp...@gmail.com>.