Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Anil K. Kotha" <An...@2xprime.com> on 2008/05/15 21:04:35 UTC

node.checkin()

Hi All,
         I am using jackrabbit on Jboss server.

        I have a method which can be accessed by multiple users. In the method i have following three statements.

          Node node  = rootNode.getNode("document");
          node.checkout();
          node.setProperty("fileName",fileINputStream);
          node.save();
          session.save();
          node.checkin();

      for a single user it is working properly. but when multiple threads are accessing the method it struck at node.checkin() statement. It is executing all the above statements.

    how to overcome this issue?

   any suggestions welcome.

   THanks in advance.

Thanks,
Anilk.

RE: node.checkin()

Posted by "Anil K. Kotha" <An...@2xprime.com>.
I am using Derby Internal PM.

Posted by "Conoly, Brett" <Br...@digitalinsight.com>.

________________________________

RE: node.checkin()

RE: node.checkin()

Re: node.checkin()

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 10:04 PM, Anil K. Kotha <An...@2xprime.com> wrote:
> [...] for a single user it is working properly. but when multiple threads are accessing
> the method it struck at node.checkin() statement. It is executing all the above statements.

I assume the threads are all using their own sessions.

> how to overcome this issue?

Do you have a thread dump of the lockup? Please file a bug report in
Jira and attach the thread dump there.

BR,

Jukka Zitting