Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jim Raney <ml...@mad-seumas.net> on 2016/12/23 10:21:24 UTC

Finding the address of the jobmanager cluster leader

Hello all,

Is there any simple way to get the current address of the jobmanager
cluster leader from any of the jobmanagers?  I know it gives you a
redirect on the webui, but for monitoring and other purposes I'd like to
be able to find the address of the current jobmanager leader.  I've
spent some time looking over the documentation and messing about with
querying zookeeper but I haven't found anything that just simply returns
the address.  Thanks!

--
Jim Raney

Re: Finding the address of the jobmanager cluster leader

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
+Till Off the top of your head, do you know how this could be done?