Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by thierrymu <th...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/13 23:51:47 UTC

RE: Problems using java annotations

I have the same exact problem as seriousme. Were you able to find it's
solution?
It is my understanding as well that the annotations replace the need for the
"service.xml."

I just downloaded the  http://metro.java.net/  metro  packet; it is supposed
to gather libraries needed to use jax-ws services. I'll report here if it
solves the problem.