Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Ralf Bierig <so...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/27 12:27:48 UTC

ServiceManger as a service - Unable to resolve..HELP!!!

Hi,

I try to access the class
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManager as a SOAP
service. So far so good.

I cannot access this service. I got the following
error message (SOAP Fault):

faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
faultString=Unable to resolve target object:
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManager
faultActorURI=/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
DetailEntries=(0)=<stackTrace>java.lang.InstantiationException:
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManager
....... and so on ....

I have deployed the class as service on the client
side! So whats the problem?

This worked fine in SOAP 2.0. Is the reason because
the class ServerManager SOAP 2.2 has no standard
constructor? In SOAP 2.0 there was an standard
constructor...

Please help!

Ralf

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/