Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Richard Waginger <wa...@post.sk> on 2002/03/01 21:19:00 UTC

Problem with TTFReader

I tried to convert times.ttf font from my winXP fonts directory, but I failed. I used the command like in example on font support page, but program allways ended with exception:

command:
c:\Fop-0.20.2>java build\org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader C:\windows\fonts\times.ttf C:\fontmetrics\times.xml

Respond:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: build\org/apache/fop/fonts/apps/TTFReader

Later I tried many variants (e.g. without "build\" or c:\Fop-0.20.2>java -cp build\fop.jar;lib\xerces.jar;lib\xalan.jar;lib\batik.jar
org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader ... ) but with same result. Where is the problem ? In configuration of JDK or where ? (I use JDK 1.3)

Please help me, thnx

--
Najcerstvejsie spravy zo SME e-mailom - http://www.sme.sk/emailom/