Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2011/04/11 21:07:38 UTC

Board Report

Hi Guys,

I'm going to submit the following board report shortly.  I'd love it
if you folks could double check it and let me know if I've missed
anything.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Apache+ActiveMQ+Board+Report+-+April+2011

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com/

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference

Re: Board Report

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
Added a couple of dev notes, otherwise looks good.

Re: Board Report

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me.