Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/09/20 02:38:50 UTC

Hadoop 0.19.0 Feature Frozen

Hadoop 0.19.0 features are frozen.  I have created the Hadoop 0.19
branch.

The remaining issues for Hadoop 0.19.0 should be committed to trunk
and then merged to the 0.19 branch.  These issues may include:
  - blocker bugs
  - new tests (my favourite!)
  - new documentation
  - contrib component bugs

Committers, patches slated for Hadoop 0.20.0 may now be committed to
trunk.

Thanks,
Nigel

Re: Hadoop 0.19.0 Feature Frozen

Posted by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com>.
On Sep 22, 2008, at 6:18 AM, Steve Loughran wrote:

> Nigel Daley wrote:
>> Hadoop 0.19.0 features are frozen.  I have created the Hadoop 0.19
>> branch.
>> The remaining issues for Hadoop 0.19.0 should be committed to trunk
>> and then merged to the 0.19 branch.  These issues may include:
>> - blocker bugs
>> - new tests (my favourite!)
>> - new documentation
>> - contrib component bugs
>> Committers, patches slated for Hadoop 0.20.0 may now be committed
>> to trunk.
>
> -are you going to create a 0.20 entry in JIRA; I don't see one yet.

Done.

thx,

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.