Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by shyam <sh...@adamshand.net> on 2003/09/30 20:39:12 UTC

StackOverFlowError--Please help

Hi All,
I am having a problem when doing servlet chaining. I have a code snippet
like this

if(flag)
{
    requestdispatcher.forward(request,response);
}
else
{
    requestdispatcher.forward(request,response);
}

The problem is if flag is true the forward and I get the desired result. But
in the else case I get a java.lang.StackOverFlowError . The stack trace is

java.lang.StackOverflowError at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationHttpRequest.removeAttribute(ApplicationH
ttpRequest.java:229)

And the error is at the forward of the false case. Can somebody help me with
this problem.

Thanks in advance,
shyam