Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2020/05/14 15:41:54 UTC

Re: Towards Java 3.15.0

Nearly ready for 3.15.0 from my POV.

I just PR'ed changes to the Model API for RDF*. It is basic operations
to get Statements out of Resources.

If an app does not use RDF* then it should be totally unaffected.

Claude - I put "throws unsupported operation" exceptions in the
jena-permissions APIs if any triple term related methods are called.

None of these methods will be called by an application that

Some documentation for this preview/experimental implementation of
RDF*/SPARQL* is "in progress".

Other than that, any thing last minute for 3.15.0?

https://s.apache.org/jena-3.15.0-jira

     Andy