Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <cs...@csc.com> on 2003/10/08 12:23:17 UTC

Default page

Hi, as you can see by my last posts I'm new to jetspeed and haven't got
enough time to read averything carefull (rushing to finish the project).
I've got to change the user role as it logs depending on the AD permissions
he's got(I'm working on a LDAPAuthentification someboy sent to the miling
list) I can do it using the TurbineRoleManagement, problem is trying to
assign a default page (the user page is copied but not the administrator
one).

Thanks!