Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2004/10/31 11:41:16 UTC

Looking for ideas for Maven presentation at Javapolis

Dear Maven users/developers,

I have been asked to do a Maven presentation at Javapolis 2004
(mid-december). I have done several presentations in the past about Maven
but I don't like to do the same presentation over and over.

I'm looking for feedback from Maven users on what they would like to hear
about if they were attending this presentation. What are the Maven areas
that you would be interesting in hearing about? I doesn't have to be on pure
Maven itself but it could be things like "how to map Maven to an Agile
development process?", etc.

I'm also looking for feedback from Maven developers on topics that they
think would be nice for users to hear about.

In about a week from now I'll send the detailed agenda for the presentation
(I need to make it visible on the Javapolis web site). It would be great if
I could get some ideas from you before that.

Thanks a lot for your input
-Vincent