Posted to dev@sedona.apache.org by Ravi Chopra <ra...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/17 03:31:31 UTC

Request for help in troubleshooting sedona installation

Hi Team Sedona,
Greetings for the day!
We are a small team of Geospatial enthusiasts working on processing large
geospatial vector and raster data for spatial analysis and visualization.
We would like to explore Apache Sedona capabilities in processing large
spatial data. While trying to install and configure the Apache Sedona onto
our local system, we faced some challenges. We are not able to configure
the spark environment and support GDAL libraries on the Windows platform.
We followed the installing steps mentioned here -
http://sedona.apache.org/download/install-python/.

We would appreciate looking at available videos detailing the installation
process. Also we would be happy to connect with someone that you may
suggest to guide and walk us through the installation process.

Looking forward to your help and support.

Thanks
Ravi
--
Have Courage, Be Kind and believe in Magic

Re: Request for help in troubleshooting sedona installation

Posted by Siva kumar Devineni <dk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jia,
Need a small help.
Can we process OSM .PBF files using Apache Sedona's spatial tools.
can you please let us know if there are any articles available?

thanks in advance,
Siva

Posted by Siva kumar Devineni <dk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jia Yu <ji...@apache.org>.