Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com> on 2008/03/07 13:07:54 UTC

[T5] - [ANN] Phonebook new release for Tapestry 5.0.10

Hi Friends,

After a while i finished my work on Phone book improvements and i find some
way to bypass Google code (for uploading my code from Iran).

i have to big problems with Internet in Iran,

first : some site are not legal to access  because of  Iran Gov. rules.
second : some sites or products are not legal to access (download upload and
...)  from Iran because of US Gov. rules

a friend said "government is always a problem in all countries"

by the way

you can download new version (1.0.1) from google code
http://code.google.com/p/shams/

*Note : if you use maven for build project, you most change ascegi security
pom to use spring 2.5 instead of 1.2.9
otherwise  spring 1.2.9 and spring 2.5 libs may be conflict.
*
--
sincerely yours
M. H. Shamsi