Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "korz, david" <ko...@emc.com> on 2002/11/20 02:42:24 UTC

Specifying URI in parameter QName for arrays

I want to specify the URI in the QName for a parameter to my service's
operation that is an array of xsd:string. Deploying the service results in a
QName for the array of strings type based on endpoint (actually it is the
endpoint).

I am able to specify the uri for objects that are beans using the
beanMapping element. I'd like to do the same for arrays. I've tried
specifing a type attribute for the parameter in the operation element but
that generates server-side errors when accessing the wsdl through the web
server. The service list page gets broken also.

David