Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Tal Dayan <ta...@zapta.com> on 2001/05/20 01:40:34 UTC

Why do we get "Can't find resource for bundle" exception ?

Hello,

I just installed the latest Slide release on Tomcat 3.21. When connecting to
it with IE 5 (Windows), Tomcat reports the exception listed below. Any
idea what the problem is ?

BTW, this is a production installation of Tomcat that works very well
with our proprietary application.

Thanks,

Tal

19 May 2001 16:35:09 - INFO - PROPFIND (time: 30 ms) URI = /files
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle
java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key sc.20
7
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:382)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:354)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.StringManager.getString(StringManager.java:136)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ResponseImpl.getMessage(ResponseImpl.java:575)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpResponseAdapter.endHeaders(HttpResponseAd
apter.java:108)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletOutputStream.sendHeaders(BufferedServl
etOutputStream.java:126
)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletOutputStream.reallyFlush(BufferedServl
etOutputStream.java:236
)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletOutputStream.close(BufferedServletOutp
utStream.java:255)
        at java.io.OutputStreamWriter.close(OutputStreamWriter.java:259)
        at java.io.PrintWriter.close(PrintWriter.java:134)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ResponseImpl.finish(ResponseImpl.java:198)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:746)
        at
onnectionHandler.java:2
10)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:429)
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

RE: Why do we get "Can't find resource for bundle" exception ?

Posted by Tal Dayan <ta...@zapta.com>.
Thanks,

Tal

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.