Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu> on 2007/07/24 15:46:46 UTC

Where is the Log4Net config file in ActiveMQ

When I added log4net to my c# project I started getting the following error:

 at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.PrepareConfigSystem()
   at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String
sectionName)
   at System.Configuration.PrivilegedConfigurationManager.GetSection(String
sectionName)
   at System.Net.Configuration.SettingsSectionInternal.get_Section()
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SetToConnected()
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot,
SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
   at ActiveMQ.Transport.Tcp.TcpTransportFactory.Connect(String host, Int32
port)
   at ActiveMQ.Transport.Tcp.TcpTransportFactory.CreateTransport(Uri
location)
   at ActiveMQ.ConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(String userName, String
password)
   at ActiveMQ.ConnectionFactory.CreateConnection()

Where is the log4net config file that ActiveMQ is looking for?