Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2003/04/25 00:05:04 UTC

[vote] access for michal

Hi,

I've been looking at Michal's stuff for the artifact factory and I
figure why not just let him work on the component in CVS. I've seen
about 3 revisions of the work now and we can now easily swap
implementations so I don't see any harm in letting him work on the code
in CVS.

+1

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: [vote] access for michal

Posted by Kasper Nielsen <ne...@kav.dk>.
Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been looking at Michal's stuff for the artifact factory and I
> figure why not just let him work on the component in CVS. I've seen
> about 3 revisions of the work now and we can now easily swap
> implementations so I don't see any harm in letting him work on the code
> in CVS.
>
> +1

+1

- Kasper

Re: [vote] access for michal

Posted by Pete Kazmier <pe...@kazmier.com>.
Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> writes:

> I've been looking at Michal's stuff for the artifact factory and I
> figure why not just let him work on the component in CVS.

+1

Re: [vote] access for michal

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
+1