Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by gustavonf <gu...@terra.com.br> on 2004/11/23 19:48:19 UTC

Accent character on Menu

Hello,

 I´m running lenya on tomcat 5.0.14, Sun JSDK 1.4.2, RedHat Linux.
When trying to create a menu with navigation title containing accents,
the result is garbage characters. I noticed that in Lenya default demo
it does not happen. Any directions about this issue is appreciated.

Thanks,

Gustavo

Re: RES: Accent character on Menu

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@wyona.com>.
Gustavo Nalle Fernandes wrote:

> What are the headers that tomcat must send ?

install livehttpheaders.mozdev.org and report back what they are currently.

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
COO, Wyona       Content Management Solutions    http://wyona.com

RES: Accent character on Menu