Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Rich Catlett <ri...@more.net> on 2001/03/24 02:02:39 UTC

make for ver 2.0.0 is broken

I recently downloaded the 2.0.0-alpha version and it it can't be made.
All I am trying to do is make jars.  It is missing the sample/util and
sample/ui dirs.  I had to download the 1.3.1 binaries to get them.  Once I
found those and set makefiles accordingly.  Then after all that it gets to
the end and goes to cp src/org/apache/xerces/impl/msg/*.properties and you
guessed it those files don't exist either.  Since the version 1.3.1 src
download is not available, I was unable to buildthis version.