Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Antao Almada <an...@iilab.com> on 2006/04/21 09:55:52 UTC

Multiple repositories and dependencies...

Hi,

I have a repository where I put all the code that is common to several
projects. Our internal library...

I then have a different repository for each other project. Usually for
different customers...

I'd like to know if it possible to make a dependency between repositories.

Thanks in advance...

Antao

RE: Multiple repositories and dependencies...

Posted by Antao Almada <an...@ydreams.com>.

It's working! Thanks a lot for all the help...

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.

Posted by Antao Almada <an...@iilab.com>.
Thanks a lot for the link.

Unfortunately I'm getting a parsing error when trying to set the property to
http://server.company.com:81/svn/YDreams_Framework2/Trunk/

I tried on TortoiseSVN and on command line svn.

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.