Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Martin Schmidt <sc...@sanitaerbund.de> on 2001/04/06 13:25:50 UTC

Re: FW: Part one of documentation is online.

Hi Ewan,

you probably don't want to link to http://www.jawasoft.com/FirstPage.htm, since
images and hrefs are linked to localhost.

But good work so far.

Greetings

Martin Schmidt

Posted by Ewan Makepeace <ew...@yahoo.com>.
Oops. Actually it was a rush job - still plenty more stuff to go. Will clean
that up tomorrow.

Ewan