Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ravi Lodhi <lo...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/27 12:28:47 UTC

Update OFBiz Plugin Stack Wiki page

Hello devs,

When I was going through the OFBiz wiki documentation I came across a
page *Plugin
Stack* (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Plugins+stack).
The purpose of this page is to list the OFBiz plugins with the associated
detail. Currently, this page is missing some new plugins and also listing
some plugins which are removed from OFBiz. For example googlebase,
googlecheckout, hhfacility, etc are no longer part of OFBiz and msggateway,
multiflex, passport, etc are not added yet.

Shouldn't be this page only list the current OFBiz Plugins available on the
trunk or from the other supported releases?

Apart from that, there are so many pages where links are not working.
Some of the pages are-
1. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Search+Integration
2. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Scrum+Management
3. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Scrum+Management
4. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Project+Management
5. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/User+Self+Service
I will log a Jira ticket for this soon.

Thanks & Regards,
--
Ravi Lodhi

Re: Update OFBiz Plugin Stack Wiki page

Posted by Ravi Lodhi <lo...@gmail.com>.
Here is the Jira ticket OFBiz-11619
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11619> where I have listed few
docs that should be moved to Wiki Attic.

Thanks & Regards,
--
Ravi Lodhi

Posted by Ravi Lodhi <lo...@gmail.com>.