Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Lectrismo <m....@yahoo.de> on 2016/02/01 11:44:53 UTC

Re: Configure OCSP CRL Checking

Hi Dejan,

sorry for the late answer, had a few other Problems in last time.
Activemq has stopped connecting my ocsp-responder. I can't reproduce the
Problem, neither I know why it has stopped working. Tried to reset all
changes I've made in the last time, but no luck.
You can easily reproduce my problem on Windows Distribution.
1. Just set up an activemq instance and configure an SSL connector with
"needClientAuth=true"
2. create Certificates and the truststore with Java keytool
3. then add following line into your activemq.bat:
    set ACTIVEMQ_SSL_OPTS="-Dcom.sun.security.enableCRLDP=true
-Docsp.enable=true
    -Docsp.responderURL=http://my.ocspurl.example"
    (of course you need a OCSP Responder for this)
4. start activemq with the activemq-admin.bat
5. start jconsole.exe and Monitor the ProcessID (PID) which Java opens after
the start. On the VM
    Summary Tab you see the JVM Arguments. Here you should see previously
configured OCSP arguments too.

Meanwhile I opened AMQ-6118 on Apache jira. Maybe you can connect with
Christopher L. Shannon, which already replied me regarding this strange
behavior.

I would be happy if you could reproduce the problem too.

Greetings,
Lectrismo

Re: Configure OCSP CRL Checking

Posted by Lectrismo <m....@yahoo.de>.
Hi Folks,

as it is also interesting for other People, here the Link for the ActiveMQ
Jira:

At this Point I'd like to thank Dejan for his time he spent on reviewing
this!

much regards,
Lectrismo

@Dejan by the way: