Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Anonymitaet _ <an...@hotmail.com> on 2021/12/03 11:55:36 UTC

Welcome Dave Duggins to Pulsar community!

Hi Pulsarerers,

Today is a great plus one news day. Our community is growing since Dave Duggins joins us!

Dave is a senior technical writer with a lot of crazy skill sets. He will work on the redesign work (information architecture) for Pulsar.

In his spare time, Dave nerds out on Star Wars, Marvel movies, anime and horror, sci-fi, and fantasy in general.

I appreciate you joining me in providing a warm welcome for Dave!

With excitement,
Anonymitaet

Re: Welcome Dave Duggins to Pulsar community!

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Dave!

- Sijie

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Dave!

Posted by Huanli Meng <hu...@streamnative.io>.
Welcome Dave.

Posted by Huanli Meng <hu...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Welcome Dave.

Posted by Adriel Peng <pe...@gmail.com>.
I would say welcome too. thanks.

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Dave.

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Dave.

Posted by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Welcome, Dave!

Posted by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io>.
Welcome, Dave!

Posted by Marco Watkin <ma...@stackdev.eu>.
On 2021-12-03 19:55, Anonymitaet _ wrote:
> Hi Pulsarerers,
>
> Today is a great plus one news day. Our community is growing since
> Dave Duggins joins us!
>
> Dave is a senior technical writer with a lot of crazy skill sets. He
> will work on the redesign work (information architecture) for Pulsar.
>
> In his spare time, Dave nerds out on Star Wars, Marvel movies, anime
> and horror, sci-fi, and fantasy in general.
>
> I appreciate you joining me in providing a warm welcome for Dave!
>
> With excitement,
>
> Anonymitaet

Congrats Dave!