Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Cohen <ap...@gej-it.com> on 2002/12/18 23:01:26 UTC

[users@httpd] Hello

Hi all,

My name is Jeff and I thought it will be nice to join this group.
I'm running Apache httpd for about 2.5 years as a habit and I join this
group in order to learn more and be more familiar with other people's
"problems" and issues.
I hope I will also be able to answer some of your questions, I run the
Apache usually on WIN32 machines, but also on some Linux boxes as a
practice only.
I never actually work with Apache as an enterprise web server, but I'm
willing to know how :-)

All the best,

Jeff Cohen