Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Yang Zhou <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/14 19:41:02 UTC

How large should windowSize should be when setting parameters for AdaptiveLogisticRegression?

Hi,

I try to train a AdaptiveLogisticRegression, but have no idea how large
windowSize should be when calling setInterval(int windowSize) and
setAveragingWindow(int windowSize) of AdaptiveLogisticRegression. Any
suggestion? Thanks!

Re: How large should windowSize should be when setting parameters for AdaptiveLogisticRegression?

Posted by Yang Zhou <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the answer. It really helps!

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yang Zhou <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yang Zhou <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.