Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by José Rodolfo Carrijo de Freitas <jo...@softplan.com.br> on 2010/08/13 19:49:17 UTC

8 bits Jpegs

Hello all,

Are someone facing problems writing a jpeg with 8 bits to a pdf file?

cheers

RES: 8 bits Jpegs

Posted by José Rodolfo Carrijo de Freitas <jo...@softplan.com.br>.
I wrote to the dev list because I believe it´s a bug that it can not write
8bit color jpeg.

Posted by José Rodolfo Carrijo de Freitas <jo...@softplan.com.br>.
Ok Mel, I´ll write a Jira issue today.

Thank you.

Enviada em: sexta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2010 14:51
Para: 'dev@pdfbox.apache.org'

RES: 8 bits Jpegs

Para: 'dev@pdfbox.apache.org'