Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by David Zhang <Zh...@si.edu> on 2005/11/10 22:16:11 UTC

Re: Lenya supports choosing templates when creating new documents?

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.

Have a nice day!
-David

>>> dhc4z@virginia.edu 11/10 4:05 PM >>>
Hi David,
In Lenya 1.4 there is support for multiple "sammples" to start editing
from.

I haven't used it in a while.  In your modules (xhtml perhaps)
module.xconf file (modules/xhtml/config/module.xconf) add your extra
samples and name them like so:

<sample-name>fallback://lenya/modules/xhtml/samples/xhtml.xml</sample-name>
<sample-name name="Two Column
Layout">fallback://lenya/modules/xhtml/samples/xhtml-2col.xml</sample-name>
(http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=290956&view=rev)

Then add your new sample file to the modules samples directory
(modules/xhtml/samples), "build clean", then "build" and you should be
in good shape.

I think there is an issue with not being able to overwrite the
module.xconf file in your pub.  Let us know if you have problems ;).  I
will try to add documentation, sorry.

--Doug